Only the Surrey Cricket Centre in Guildford will open, at a reduced capacity.
No private Net or Bowling Machine hire available, strictly only One to One Coaching Sessions taking place, no splitting or sharing of session time.
Our One to One coaching sessions are 50mins booked within an hour block, sessions will start on the hour, once the session is finished, we ask customers to leave promptly through the designated exit.
Customer Info on One to One Coaching Sessions:
- If you or a member of your household have symptoms of coronavirus however mild, please do not attend the session and contact us on email@example.com / 020 7820 4192
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after using the facility. Practice good hygiene at all times. Antibacterial / Alcohol gel will be provided at the entrance of the sports hall.
- Observe social distancing rules at all times (2 metres)
- If you arrive early, please stay in your car or a designated area outside the centre until called in or enter the reception area no sooner than 5 minutes before the start of the session.
- For all customers / players, only 1 additional family member can attend to observe the session, a viewing area will be assigned to allow you to watch safely within the sports hall.
- A one-way system will be in place for entering and exiting the building
- During the session, players asked not to touch any equipment that is not their own. Use your foot or bat to move balls into an area for the coach to pick up, whilst maintaining social distancing.
All customers must bring their own:
- Full batting equipment
- For bowling sessions, please bring along your own cricket balls.
- Appropriate training clothes and clean trainers. No need to wear cricket whites. There will be no access to changing rooms or shower facilities. Come ready to train.
- Water / Sports Drink
- We will NOT be able to provide any equipment to borrow for these sessions.